Know something we don't? Or that is not getting the right attention?
Mail and Guardian Africa would be interested casting a spotlight on the important stories happening in your country.
. Tips for tip-offs
- Be as concise and specific as possible.
- Your information will be treated as confidential.
- Your name won't be published on the website unless you agree to it.
- Remember we have a continental focus -- we're unlikely to report on very local affairs such as routine meetings unless they will interest many.
- We don't have a consumer desk, so we're not any good at sorting out that unresponsive computer or that cranky DVD machine.
We cannot guarantee that your tip-off will turn into a story -- and we cannot respond to every tip-off received -- but we will evaluate your information and contact you for follow-up.
If you want to send us a tip-off about a potential story in your country, big or small, you are welcome to email us your information.